- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Accuracy of Information
The only time we share or display information is when you, or a representative of your business, company, or entity has engage us for the purpose of advertising, marketing and social sharing the information you have chosen to provide per our agreement and your first payment for service. It is your responsibility to assist us in making sure your information is as accurate as possible and what you deemed public accessible information for the sole purpose of advertising, marketing and social sharing.
If you information is not up-to-date, please contact an SHOWTIMEFORSTARS.ORG Representative to update your records. Updates are not immediate.